I have installed Visual Studio 2017 (15.9.42). There is no blazor template available in asp.net core web application. I am able to create a blazor project using the CLI. What can I do to get the templates to load in Visual Studio 2017?
Loading
I have installed Visual Studio 2017 (15.9.42). There is no blazor template available in asp.net core web application. I am able to create a blazor project using the CLI. What can I do to get the templates to load in Visual Studio 2017?
Know the answer? Post it — somebody with the same question will find it here.
Sign in to answer this question
It is the same account you read, post and publish with — and you will come straight back to this page.
Nitin SontakkePosted Dec 18, 2021, 5:56 AM
Pravinkumar BirajdarPosted Dec 18, 2021, 5:28 AM
Nitin SontakkePosted Dec 18, 2021, 5:05 AM